IT & Systems Consulting
At Pragmatic Consulting, we recognize that manufacturing IT systems are becoming more complex and difficult to implement and maintain. We provide evaluation and assessment services to assist you make the best choice for your IT infrastructure and systems that will be aligned with your business's specific needs. We do not peddle, thus we have no bias to any particular IT or ERP system. Pragmatic is proficient in the entire supply chain, including the following:
- Customer Relations Management Software (CRM)
- Supply Management System
- Process Management & Control Systems
- Order Processing & Order Management Software
- Quality Control Systems and Software
- Customer Fulfillment Center Optimization
- Entire ERP Systems
- Systems Integration
ERP & IT Systems Software Knowledge
We have expertise in diverse ERP applications and a thorough competitive knowledge of all of the major current product offerings such as DBA Manufacturing, Epicor, Fishbowl, Global Shop, Infor's Syteline, JD Edwards, Made2Manage, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, SysPro, Traverse, Visual Manufacturing, and others. With the hundreds of packages on the market, we would be wary of any consulting company that professes to know them all thoroughly. Many packages have some similar characteristics and some very important distinctions that should be understood. A thorough understanding of your organization, coupled with an understanding of the desired characteristics, will increase the probability of success.
- Through Pragmatic’s proven methodology we assess the characteristics of your organization, business processes, and unique operational needs.
- We have performed application assessments in the supply chain and business-to-business areas. These assessments included a complete review of the business, functional and technical areas of the software providers.
- Prior to the ERP applications, we have extensive experience implementing various MRP and other business applications for organizations, with multiple domestic and global business units and suppliers.